The Galperti Group guarantees and ensures that your personal data are constantly processed:
- in the EU, in compliance with the provisions of Regulation EU 2016/679 (“GDPR”) on data protection, on the basis of the joint controller agreement specified below;
- outside the EU, where the regulations envisaged by the GDPR are not applicable, in compliance with the local regulations in force on the subject of privacy and data protection and, in any case, always respecting the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons regardless of their nationality and residence.
A. Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
Within the EU, the Galperti Group is made up of the following Joint Data Controllers:
- Officine Nicola Galperti e Figlio S.p.A., in the person of the legal representative pro tempore, Tax Code and VAT number 00205990138, with registered office in Dervio (LC), at Via Enrico Fermi no. 46;
- Galperti Engineering and Flow Control S.p.A., in the person of the legal representative pro tempore, Tax Code 00537320145 and VAT number 02266860135, with registered office in Colico (LC), at Via Prati della Rosa no. 17;
- Galperti Tech Forged Products S.p.A., in the person of the legal representative pro tempore, Tax Code and VAT number 03800290136, with registered office in Colico (LC), at Via Ombriano no. 14;
- FIAL – Finanziaria Industrie Alto Lario S.p.A., in the person of the legal representative pro tempore, Tax Code and VAT number 01351920135, with registered office in Dervio (LC), Via Enrico Fermi no. 6.
The excerpt of the joint controller agreement can be found at the following link: EXCERPT OF THE INTERNAL JOINT CONTROLLER AGREEMENT
B. Purposes of processing, legal basis and legitimate interest
The processing of your personal data by the Galperti Group can take place on the basis of:
a) your consent (for example, by contacting our offices for information, appointments, etc.);
b) a contract (if you are, for example, customers or suppliers of our Company);
c) a legal obligation (when specific obligations pursuant to the law are imposed on our Company).
C. Protection of your data and any recipients thereof
Your personal data will be processed exclusively by our authorised personnel, trained in the processing of such data and, however, under the responsibility of the Joint Data Controllers and exclusively for the purposes for which your data were collected.
Your personal data are stored exclusively at our Group on the basis of the provisions of the Joint Controllers Agreement and will not be communicated or transmitted to third parties, except for data related to tax and/or legal obligations in general, for which our Group has chosen to avail itself of a consulting firm or external professional which, however, offers the same guarantees regarding the processing of data as our Company.
The Galperti Group could, however, be obliged, in some cases, to transmit your personal data, in whole or in part, to third parties due to legal obligations, legal proceedings of any kind and/or requests by public authorities.
D. Data retention period
Your personal data are stored only within the limits strictly necessary for the achievement of the purposes in relation to which they were collected.
On some occasions, the Galperti Group may retain your data even after this period, to the extent strictly necessary and essential to issue certificates and/or documents that may be requested by individuals or public bodies, to achieve the other purposes for which they were collected or to allow our Group to exercise and/or assert a right or to defend itself in court.
However, you data will not be stored for a period of time exceeding the statutory requirements.
E. Rights of the data subject
With reference to your personal data, you can contact our Group at FIAL – Finanziaria Industrie Alto Lario S.p.A. at the addresses indicated above (letter “A”) or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise the following rights:
1. right of access to personal data; right to obtain rectification or erasure of the same or limitation of processing that concerns them (articles 15 – 18 of the GDPR);
2. right to object to the processing pursuant to art. 21 of the GDPR;
3. right to data portability, in relation to data only in electronic format, within the limits established by art. 20 of the GDPR.
In relation to the data for which the legal basis of the processing is your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing performed by the Data Controller and based on the consent you provided before withdrawal.
We also inform you that you have the right, if the conditions are met, to lodge a complaint with the territorially competent Supervisory Authority, as identified by the articles. 3, 55 and 56 of the GDPR.
For further details and more information, please visit the institutional site of the Data Protection Authority at the following website address: www.garanteprivacy.it
G. Communications and provision of data
Since the communication of your personal data could constitute a legal obligation and/or a contractual obligation and, however, a necessary requirement for the conclusion and execution of the commitments assumed by our Company, failure to provide such data could imply the impossibility by us to follow up your requests.
Cookies are those textual elements that are inserted into the hard disk of a computer only after specific authorisation. The function of Cookies is to streamline the analysis of traffic on the web or to signal when a specific website is visited and allow web applications to send information to individual users.